Your Poetry Community

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome Home!!!

Webster
(@webster)

Hello, and I'm Webster- The Founding Director of Pick Me Up Poetry, an admin on this website and most importantly- a student and lover of poetry, just like you.

This platform is the natural next step for PMUP on our quest to spread our passion for literature with people EVERYWHERE.

So how does it work?
You can simply browse around and explore the various discussions on offer. You will notice that we have meticulously organised the community into separate forums to make it easier to find what you're looking for.

Once you are ready to take things to the next level, you can create an account, and that's where things get fun! Don't forget to edit your profile so your personality shines through!

Now you can react, comment, share and even start your own topics and discussions. I encourage you to use the second forum search bar. You might just find what you are looking for before starting a duplicate thread.

Lastly, please read through the community rules and guidelines page so we are all up to speed.

I'm looking forward to building some meaningful relationships here and hope this community can be whatever you need it to be. A place to share, learn, collaborate, or even just hang out. See you in there!

Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2022 11:43 am
Share:
LEVEL UP!
Drop your email and we'll send you 25 poetry editing guidelines to help transform your creative writing!
Send It!
LEVEL UP!
Drop your email and we'll send you 25 poetry editing guidelines to help transform your creative writing!
Send It!
Get On The List
We'll let you know whenever we launch a new event, competition or service!
Get On The List
We'll let you know whenever we launch a new event, competition or service!